Crafted by Costa Rica's Arrieta Roman Family artisans, this handwoven hammock chair takes comfort to a new level. Made with a dark brown laurel wood frame, the fabric in shades of purple is handwoven with a blend of recycled cotton and polyester fabric trimmings reclaimed from garment factories. A row of fringe hangs from each end of the seat, and the chair back can be adjusted to four different positions.
- 100% recycled cotton and polyester blend, laurel wood
- 11.90 lbs
- Open: 44 inches L x 27 inches W
- Closed: 59 inches H x 27 inches W x 2.8 inches D
- Seat area: 44 inches L x 15.8 inches W
- Adjustable seat length: 40 inches min L - x 44 inches max L